Форум Esolang Эзотерический форум

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему
> Reiki experience (Отзывы Рейки III)
elenakz
сообщение 18.12.2007, 23:00
Сообщение #1

Новичок

Рейки: -
По гороскопу: Не скажу

Hello everybody,

I've just completed Reiki III and I would like to share my experience with all who are interested in taking Reiki classes.

Just after finishing my Reiki III level, I had a chance to talk to a Reiki Master Teacher with more than 20 years of experience. In my conversation I mentioned that probably I had been drawn to Reiki. He stopped me and said “You don't choose Reiki, it's quite opposite, and this is the Reiki which chooses you". I think he was absolutely right, as it gave me an understanding of how positive changes in me can affect people and circumstances around me. I can see the changes in myself and these changes became noticeable to others in such a short period of time. I feel like some invisible hand directs me to my life path and to my purpose. Fears and doubts I previously faced in my life have been replaced with an amazingly strong feeling of being protected and guided. Suddenly, all the dreams and goals became so clear and I am empowered to achieve them! May be it wont' be the way I envision the results, I just know that they will better than I can imagine to my highest good and to my evolution.

I feel this energy in all my body, and may be for the first time in my life I wake up every morning in a deep peace knowing that nothing can impact this state throughout the day, and nothing bad can happen to me.

I would like to say how grateful I am to Inga for the experience I have gained. I hope my further growth will continue with such a Master in the future and I will learn more about this blissful energy from Inga!

With all my Love.
Вернуться в начало страницы

+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему