Форум Esolang Эзотерический форум

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему
> Зачем нужен ребефинг? - статья от Л.Орра
Pearl
сообщение 4.1.2010, 13:25
Сообщение #1

Владелец Форума

Из: Москва
Рейки: Мастер-Учитель
По гороскопу: Стрелец

Дорогие друзья, сегодня я получила новую статью от Л.Орра для свободного размещения в любых сми, и поэтому, хочу поделиться ею с вами.

Она, естественно, на анг. языке.

Вы можете перевести ее www.translate.ru или, если есть добровольцы, прямо здесь. Все будут благодарны.

Итак, "Восемь больших проблем или почему их нужно продышивать" от Леонарда Орра:

The Biggest Biggie
by leonard d. orr

The biggest biggie is emotional energy polution, EEP, also called stress, psychic dirt, excess energy and information that we accumulate from other people. There are two kinds of EEP , one is memory and the other is from present time contact with people. Memories are past EEP,,also called conditioning. We get current EEP from malls, one of the most dangerous places on earth, from friends and family, also potentially dangerous, and from every human contact in stores, on the street,,at work,,at church,,,and whenever we meet people.

This is natural,,it is a law of mind. We cannot care about people without getting our aura mixed with theirs. Empathic people usually have the biggest problem with the guru belly phenomena. This is the darshan or communion principle . We process the energy of others whether we like it or not. One of my definitions of love is the willingness to process the negative energy of other people.

And the energy of others is not necessarily negative,,,it is just excess energy and information. WE should not be afraid to do it and one of the best techniques for dealing with it is to relax and allow it to pass through us.

My main goal in this article is to describe how easy,,,relatively,,,it is to clean ourselves with mind , earth, air , water , and fire,,,and loving relationships.

When i got home after giving many trainings, much travel, including the 20 plus hour flight from australia , i was amazed at how clearly i could think at the conscious mind level. And i also was aware how much noise was going on in the background. And i noticed i had heart attack symptoms from being in the plane with all those meateaters. This symptom lasted a few days and was quite disturbing. As i worked with the pain,,,breathing in the bath and with fire,,the pain started moving around my body, changing form and then left altogether. This is not new ,,it happens after almost every long flight. I can also get it from just one individual in some circumstances.

To be healers,,to be immortal,,or to just be on top of our own life and health,,we have to be experts at seeing and successfully dealing with EEP.

The first weekend home i did a one day fast. My second weekend i did a three day fast. It is amazing how clear i am now.

I feel like a new being. I cant even remember what i felt like a week ago without working at it.

The two basic functions of the mind are to create and destroy. Being negative and positive are the essential characteristics of our divine nature. Manageing these are our basic job. And being negative, or destroying unwanted eneergy and information is essential to good health and a rich life. We have to be master destroyers of EEP. And we have to be conscious of our worthwhile and beautiful goals. We have to manage our own mind.

We are so lucky to know the tools of spiritual purification. And they only benefit us if we use them.

Every year my body gets lighter even though i work and accomplish an emense amount in the world. In fact, to many of my friends have died because they dont work hard enough to feel the pain enough to be motivated to do the practices. This is a paradox. Karma yoga,,,successful work,,saves us in many ways. But it can also consume our life energy and kill us.

Worldly success and asceticism work great together. Processing the negative energy of others heals our own because when we combine the pain of others with our own ,,,it hurts enough to motivate us to do spiritual practices to get rid of it. Whereas those who have an easy life usually die on schedule because they accumulate the garbage so slowly and subltly that they just get used to the collection until they become nonfunctional and then it feels too big to deal with and death looks more attractive.
This of course assumes that people even know how to do spiritual practices.

Obviously, we have to get spiritual purification built into our educational systems as well as our religions.

Breathworkers are so lucky because they have access to the tools.

One of the reasons i am still alive after too many of my rbr friends died is because i have had the policy since i discovered how basic energy breathing is in 1974, to teach everyone in my environment. Getting everyone i meet through ten sessions is a prerequisite to doing anything else. It is as basic if not more so than learning how to cook or eat. I do go to lunch with nonbreathers, but during the lunch they will have a clear invitation to learn to breathe energy as well as air.

As a result of this policy,,i have a worldwide family of millions and never ending invitations to serve. And the big benefit is that i am constantly surrounded by high quality people who support my aliveness.

--------------------

Я обещаю способствовать установлению экологически устойчивого, духовно наполненного, социально справедливого присутствия человека на нашей планете, считая это ведущим принципом нашего времени.
Инга Корягина - Мастер-Учитель
Вернуться в начало страницы

+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения
Pearl
сообщение 15.1.2010, 13:50
Сообщение #2

Владелец Форума

Я бы порекомендовала ребефинг всем тем, у кого есть ощущение тяжести по любому поводу: нерешенные взаимоотношения, неопределенность в работе, жизни, мыслях, страхи всех мастей и сортов, внутренняя и внешняя нерешительность, неуверенность, самобичевание и т.д. dontknow.gif

А также всем, кто хочет вырваться, прорваться, сделать что-то выдающееся из своей жизни king.gif

Всем, кто не понимает себя, людей, живет в замкнутом круге и попытках, не ведущих ни к чему.

Тем, кто четко понимает, что он хочет, но никак не может до этого добраться magic.gif

Всем, кто хочет раскрыть свою внутреннюю энергетику и почувствовать ее dance.gif

Кому-то будет страшно в процессе дыхания, кому-то горько и захочется плакать, кто-то будет летать в космосе и своих мечтах, наконец-то ставших реальностью - это все необходимый эффект, просто так, без слез и осозная проблемы не уходят из наших клеток...

Но потом будет праздник Души и пространства dancegirl.gif

--------------------

Я обещаю способствовать установлению экологически устойчивого, духовно наполненного, социально справедливого присутствия человека на нашей планете, считая это ведущим принципом нашего времени.

Анахата
сообщение 18.1.2010, 11:26
Сообщение #3

Студент

Рейки: II ступень
По гороскопу: Близнецы

Я бы хотела попасть на тренинг по ребефингу.
Инга, Вы будете проводить его в ближайшие месяцы? Сколько он будет стоить?

--------------------
Начиная в неудачах виноватого искать, опасайся слишком близко приближаться к зеркалам.
(Г. Остер)

Pearl
сообщение 18.1.2010, 12:47
Сообщение #4

Владелец Форума

Цитата(katyaKatya @ 18.1.2010, 11:26) *
Я бы хотела попасть на тренинг по ребефингу.
Инга, Вы будете проводить его в ближайшие месяцы? Сколько он будет стоить?

Катюша, набор здесь

отзывы, фотки

условия те же, что и Рейки.

--------------------

Pearl
сообщение 22.5.2010, 23:42
Сообщение #5

Владелец Форума

На сегодняшней встрече в Белых Облаках опять задавался этот вопрос - зачем?

зачем себя "карежить"?

написала последнее слово, посмотрела на него у увидела в нем ответ - жить flower.gif

--------------------

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему