Форум Esolang Эзотерический форум

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

2 страниц V  < 1 2  
Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему
> Интересные рассказы на английском.
Волшебница
сообщение 1.9.2011, 9:22
Сообщение #21

Аспирант

Из: Москва
Рейки: II ступень
По гороскопу: Овен

Never burn any bridges (behind)

Yes, that’s true, but in the circumstances when you didn’t want to break relations (relationships) with your boss and colleagues. I suppose that you should forgive your “bad” manager because it’s only business not personal. Sometimes our life brings surprises, for example, your new manager makes inquiries (наводить справки) about your last job. I think he/she isn’t glad if he/she finds out that you didn’t have good relationships with your last boss. I strongly believe that everyone deserves respect (заслужить уважение) without “ going over your boss head” and a public scandal. For this reason you never burn any bridges with your last bosses or colleagues.
But on the other hand if you have harmful (pernicious) habits (вредные привычки) you must burn all the bridges to them. If you decided to lose weight you must (should) go to a sport club three times a week and keep on a diet. Besides, you should remember that you burn bridges and you don’t eat sweets every day. It is really difficult. But if you have a goal to be slim and beautiful you must sacrifice your time and pleasure.
In conclusion I’d like to stress that you need to decide whether to burn any bridges or not.

--------------------

Вернуться в начало страницы

+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения
Волшебница
сообщение 1.9.2011, 9:33
Сообщение #22

Аспирант

Еще понравилась фраза, прочитала в одной книге

You can like the life you are living, you can live the life you like

Если перевести, то вы можете любить жизнь, которой живете, а можете жить той жизнью которая вам нравиться.

Одна из моих любимых переснок. Пою ее уже 2 дня!!! Perhaps, perhaps,perhaps

Everybody dance!!! dancegirl.gif dancegirl.gif dancegirl.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC7g5EzYiWQ

--------------------

Волшебница
сообщение 1.12.2011, 8:31
Сообщение #23

Аспирант

Work-life balance

I think it is a very topical issue because every family in our country has typical problems. Unfortunately, many people don’t know how to keep balance between work and personal life (family). We often give all our forces to work and forget about our family. I maintain that all our life consists of daily routine (job, housework, shopping and etc.), sport or physical exercises, hobbies (photographing, dancing, singing, etc.), spiritual life, relaxation and free time for yourself. So, it’s quite logical to ask: where can I find time for all that?. I’ll try to answer the question. You must learn how to plan and manage your time. As to me I have a plan for every day (or week). It helps me to do many things. Sometimes I don’t go to the gym and have a rest at home. But it was happened very seldom. If people learn (manage) to keep balance between work and personal life their life will be more happy, positive, and healthy.
Nevertheless, when a young girl has a baby she must spend all her time for her little child. In Russia many womеn have very poor maternity leave benefit . Because they must work and have a bit time for her baby and husband. Many employers don’t hire young women because their little children often get ill and they don’t want to pay money to women that are regularly on a sick-leave . It is a very big problem. I think these problems must be solved by the government. But everybody must take personal responsibility for yourself. If you have a little child it is very difficult to keep balance between work and family. In this situation every woman can choose priority directions or try to find balance between work and home.

knock.gif knock.gif

--------------------

2 страниц V  < 1 2
Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему