Помощь · Поиск · Пользователи · Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: A Teacher or a Guider?
Форум Центра Esolang > Обо всем > Общество > Философия и Психология
Pearl
Go back into your chilhood..... unsure.gif

Remember your first or whatever experience of being instructed or tought of smth. tongue.gif

Who was that person? blink.gif

What kind of personality did he/she have? Kind or rud, motivating or punishing? rolleyes.gif

What kind of teacher do you make? or would you like to make in future? ohmy.gif

What will Oxford inspire you to do? wink.gif
Melissa
My first teacher ever that I can remember was my father...Before school, before formal instruction, I had my father and he will always be special and integral in my life. My first vivid memories of him actually was him teaching me about practical things and about LIFE. He is a wonderful artist and draftmans so through him, my artistic abilities were fostered. He taught me everything from math, drafting, etc. Imagine that! A 3 1/2 year old learning how to draw linear perspective, with multiple vanishing points, quite funny!

My parents raised me democratically and respected me as an individual at any age. They also believed that mentally and creatively there should be no limitations on a child. I had a voice, and that is what I want for the children I teach. I respect individuality and free will. I guide and direct, but never to the detriment of destroying a child's spirit. I hope to be a caring, instructive and thought provoking teacher. That is what I want for my children that I teach. I also hope that I foster a sense of free will and self- esteem. So that for example, they at 7 years old have no fear in speaking with authority to me, an adult.

I cannot answer the last question as of yet. I will wait until my experience is over and I have reflected. smile.gif
Jim Brochin
I hope to become a teacher that will be an inspiration to my students. Not an inspiration of scholarship, but an inspiration of humor, of joy, of empathy.

Jim
Isabel Pahissa
When I was a child,

I used to sit all my dolls together and ... teach them (had it not been for my sister, who pretended to feed them, they would have starved!).

It never occurred to me to be anything else. I consider myself fortunate for doing what I like and being paid for it!

I have been a teacher for more than 20 years, but I still can't sleep the day before the course is due to start.
Montse Sinfreu
My grandmother was the first person to show me things about life,nature.Simple but important things.This is because I used to spend a lot of time with her. smile.gif

She was a wise woman even though she had been to school just for a few years.

I think a teacher goes with a pack which has a lot of different things: guide,monitor,psychologist,tutor,social assistant,lecturer,facilitator,''provider of knowledge'',peacemaker or mediator,counsellor and many more.

This is my opinion.As for Oxford,I don' t know yet.I may use some things with my students,but I don' t think it will change anything. smile.gif
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.