Помощь · Поиск · Пользователи · Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: English in Japan
Форум Центра Esolang > Английский язык > Английский язык > Разговорный английский язык
Pearl
Do Japaneese like English?

What problems do they have when they learn it?

Perhaps, they are international?

We can write abot our as well. new_russian.gif
Yasuhiko kikushima
drinks.gif You introduced many precious opinions for the English to me. I thank you. I gather these and want to introduce it to students. I introduce reaction of students later.
Thanks from Japan
Yury
Dear Yasuhiko Kikushima
I am glad to welcome you on our forum drinks.gif .
I hope, that our acquaintance will be interesting to all of us umnik.gif and we can find out a lot of interesting yahoo.gif !
Best regards bye1.gif
Yury
Yasuhiko kikushima
Currently, I think that it is not exaggeration even if the English is said to be world common language. In Japan, I think that it which begins English education with the junior high students(13 years old) is a problem. In my opinion, we should teach English cobversation from the primary schoolchild(6years old) and think that we should teach grammar and English conversation at the same level from the junior high students. I think that our urgent business is to bring more up a human being having English conversation.
How do you think?
Yasuhiko Kikushima(Kiku)
Yury
I am fully agree with you! It is reasonable to start studying foreign languages in the early childhood. It would be also ideal to learn more than one foreign language. Certainly, it could be helpful if the parents know these languages and serve a child as an example.
Русская версия IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.