Форум Esolang Эзотерический форум

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

> Рассылки от Дорин Верчу
Pearl
сообщение 10.5.2010, 22:45
Сообщение #1

Владелец Форума

Из: Москва
Рейки: Мастер-Учитель
По гороскопу: Стрелец

Мне часто приходят от нее рассылки, которые она делает всем ее сертифицированным тренерам, и сегодня я решила поделиться ими с вами flower.gif

Отрывок о действиях арх Рафаэля на анг, конечно:

Archangel Raphael’s chief role is to support, heal, and guide in matters involving health. He uses a variety of methods, including direct intervention, where he miraculously and instantly heals ailments; and guidance, where he directs the person toward the best avenues to health.

After reading and hearing thousands of case studies, I believe that God and Raphael choose the best avenues and methods for healing each particular condition. I also believe that there’s a Divine order behind every situation, even if our human minds can’t completely comprehend the whys and hows.

Mostly, human free will is the catalyst and the culprit within each health situation. God and the angels can’t interfere with our freewill choices. They must wait until we freely ask for help before they can intervene.

When you ask for help, don’t tell God and the angels how to go about it. That’s called “outlining,” and it blocks or slows the answer to your prayers. When you outline, you may overlook the answer because you’re focused on other expectations. Let Heaven lead the way with solutions that exceed human imagination and expectations.

Archangel Raphael responds to all prayers, including those made on behalf of other people. If the ill person accepts his help, the combination of more than one person’s prayers is very powerful.

Although the archangel can’t impose his help upon an ill individual who doesn’t want spiritual assistance, you can request that he be with another person—and his very presence has a healing effect.

When you ask Archangel Raphael for a healing, he immediately goes into action on your behalf. His treatment methods are custom-tailored to each person’s situation and needs. Sometimes he performs direct intervention; and the person will feel strong tingling sensations, followed by a complete and instant healing. Other times Raphael will guide the person to the appropriate healing professional.

Archangel Raphael always says yes to every prayer, affirmation, visualization, letter, or other forms of calling for his help. Whether someone prays on your behalf or you talk to him yourself, trust that Raphael will help you with your health.

It doesn’t matter how you pray, as long as you do pray. Be sure that you truly want a healing. Although it sounds illogical, some people unconsciously block them because deep down, they fear wellness. The reasons include: not wanting to lose “secondary-gain elements” associated with illness, such as receiving sympathy or disability payments; feeling undeserving of Heaven’s help; and fear of taking responsibility for their health.

As with everything else involved with your well-being, you can ask God and the angels to heal any fears that could possibly block a healing:

“Dear God and Archangel Raphael, I want to want a healing. I now fully open my heart and mind to you, and ask that you release any known or unknown fears about being healthy. I fully desire with my free will to be open to receiving your healing miracles.”

Once you’re 100 percent willing and ready to receive a healing, all you need to do is ask for help.The way in which you ask Archangel Raphael for help is less important than the fact that you do so. I do find, though, that when someone becomes desperate for help, their prayers are especially powerful, as a woman named Lina described to me:

“Many years ago I’d fallen ill with an extremely sore throat from a glandular fever. In pain and unable to swallow, eat, or sleep, I spent a week in tears and despair, unable to receive any medical treatment, since the infection wasn’t treatable with antibiotics.

“So I spent each day in bed in pain. At 3 a.m. on the fifth day of this illness, I awoke; and on my knees, I cried to Archangel Raphael, begging for relief and for his healing, as I could no longer tolerate this unbearable pain.

“Then, exhausted, I went to bed, slept like a log, and awoke the next morning totally symptom free! No pain whatsoever, not one visible sign of illness! Oh, what a miracle! I was so grateful to Saint Raphael for his incredible love and healing.”

I think that Lina’s prayers were immediately answered because she didn’t have any fears about receiving Raphael’s treatment. She completely desired Heaven’s help, so the archangel didn’t need to work around freewill fears, which are the equivalent of a locked door preventing him from entering.

You can also pray affirmatively, as a woman named Nicole did when she felt a tingling just under her nose, where she sometimes got painful and embarrassing cold sores. She was guided to meditate while asking Raphael to heal her. So she sat in the garden and mentally recited affirmations like My nose is completely healed and I am completely relaxed and healthy.

After a few minutes, Nicole felt Raphael say, It is healed. Sure enough, when she went indoors, the skin under her nose had returned to its normal color, and the tingling had stopped. After an hour, she felt the blocked energy clearing out. Nicole says, “It was a huge relief and a great reminder to ask for assistance and take the time to receive it.”

Nicole’s affirmations were a powerful way for her to open the door to healing. Spiritually and energetically, such positive statements have an effect identical to that in the previous story of Lina, who also completely opened the door to Raphael because of her extreme desperation. Both Lina and Nicole had no reservations: they wanted a healing, they asked for it, and they received it.

The new book and oracle cards about Archangel Raphael were published May 1. The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael book and the companion Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Cards are available through all bookstores, in English, German, and many other languages.

If your story was published in the Archangel Raphael book, thank you! And your complimentary copy will be mailed to you as soon as our shipment arrives.

We are now accepting stories for Doreen’s new book about Archangel Gabriel. Please put your story in the body of the email (no attachments please) to AngelTherapyBook@aol.com along with your name and a sentence giving Doreen Virtue and Hay House permission to edit and publish your story. .

--------------------

Я обещаю способствовать установлению экологически устойчивого, духовно наполненного, социально справедливого присутствия человека на нашей планете, считая это ведущим принципом нашего времени.
Инга Корягина - Мастер-Учитель
Вернуться в начало страницы

+Ответить с цитированием данного сообщения

Сообщений в этой теме
Pearl   Рассылки от Дорин Верчу   10.5.2010, 22:45
Cinderella   Отрывок о действиях арх Рафаэля на анг Перевод: ...   11.5.2010, 22:19
Pearl   April 2010 Going Through Life Changes? The Angels...   19.5.2010, 12:02
Cinderella   Переживаете изменения в свой жизни? Ангелы помогут...   23.5.2010, 14:48
Pearl   Archangel Raphael's chief role is to support, ...   11.6.2010, 0:10
Cinderella   Главная роль архангела Рафаэля заключается в подде...   11.6.2010, 13:38
Pearl   July 2010 Healing Away Negative Patterns with the...   8.7.2010, 19:29
Волшебница   July 2010 Healing Away Negative Patterns with th...   13.7.2010, 14:42
Pearl   July 2010 Healing Away Negative Patterns with the...   8.7.2010, 19:29
Pearl   Нашла у себя в почте старую рассылку за январь :fl...   7.8.2010, 1:18
Хатор   Перевод: Январь 2010 Ваша Цель Жизни и Путь на ...   8.8.2010, 11:22
Pearl   August 2010 10 Steps to Making Choices and Decisi...   28.8.2010, 19:27
Волшебница   Перевод: Август 2010 10 Шагов к Деланию Выбора и...   30.8.2010, 10:12
Pearl   The word archangel is derived from the Greek archi...   5.10.2010, 21:04
Хатор   Слово «Архангел» произошло от греческого archi, чт...   6.10.2010, 0:26
Pearl   Talking With the Angels Since you (like everyone...   23.2.2011, 0:13
Glory   Спасибо! :flower:   23.2.2011, 1:04
Вера   Разговор С Ангелами Все люди имеют ангелов-хранит...   23.2.2011, 7:57
Pearl   GUARDIAN ANGEL We believe that something is ...   28.3.2011, 17:48
Вера   АНГЕЛ- ХРАНИТЕЛЬ Мы считаем, что что- то должно с...   28.3.2011, 18:00
Pearl   Tired of Negative People? 4 phrases to keep them a...   7.6.2011, 23:01
Pearl   Is there a Spiritual Diet? By Tina Marie Eac...   5.10.2012, 9:53
Pearl   Don't buy into the fear There will always be ...   2.9.2013, 11:44
Pearl   Doreen Virtue Getting caught up in drama never hel...   12.9.2013, 14:10

Добавить ответ в эту темуОткрыть тему